Gallus Pool Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gallus Pool Forum

Forum for ex-gallus pool players.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Johnny_5_0 from UK

+3
TheChamp®
Red
Johnny_5_0
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Johnny_5_0 from UK Empty Johnny_5_0 from UK Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:18 am

Johnny_5_0

Hey all

I'm sure I don't need any introduction for the vast majority of you. Other names I used included Silky and Killa. I'm now 24.

Since the good old days of gallus, I obtained a law degree from Cambridge university, and now I own a very successful software development company, with a European Head Office in Berlin (where I am now based)

Some of you are aware that I am creating a 'sequel' to Gallus Pool. I've actually been working on it since university, various players have tested and given feedback on the game, which was almost fully completed at the time, but has now made the transition from 2D to 3D. While I was building my business the game was put on the backburner, but now I have the necessary resource in place it is returning to my attention. Within the next month I expect to have completed the revised physics engine and would really appreciate any help/testing. My plans are to base everything around the new physics engine I have built, so initial testing will be carried out with a very basic 2D graphics engine. Once everybody involved is happy with the physics, I will then add the 3D graphics from a previous version and the game will be completed.

The aiming mechanism will be very similar to Gallus, with a shadow once a ball is selected, the only difference is that the entire game (including the shadow) will be in 3D (with vastly improved graphics), as well as improved ball physics and general interface.

I do have an extensive array of people already interested in the game, I hope some of you Gallus veterans are also interested.

I will keep everybody on this forum updated.

Johnny_5_0

2Johnny_5_0 from UK Empty Re: Johnny_5_0 from UK Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:16 am

Red

Well Johnny you've done well, just last week I went looking for Killa pool but couldn't find it! Strange that now this has all appeared.

You should pay homeage to the old 2d style that we all got addicted to by having the 2d version also available, just like when you started to create Killa Pool.

If you need any more help with testing, I will test it as I had tested the first version back when you started to create it.

Goodluck...

3Johnny_5_0 from UK Empty Re: Johnny_5_0 from UK Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:45 pm

TheChamp®

Admin

Hey J ;o)

I'd be interested in testing if you need help. Just lemme know.

Sounds like things are going splendid your way ;o)

- TheChamp (JohnT)

https://gallus.forumotion.com

4Johnny_5_0 from UK Empty Re: Johnny_5_0 from UK Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:42 am

Agent

hey J,

hope this new game is turns out well!

i'm interested in testing it, just let me know.

Agent
Yen

http://yenga.deviantart.com/

5Johnny_5_0 from UK Empty Re: Johnny_5_0 from UK Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:58 am

Breaks_USA

I remember Johnny 50. Wasn't he da fool with the loud mouth? lol

6Johnny_5_0 from UK Empty Re: Johnny_5_0 from UK Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:10 pm

fuz

oh fok off j50 you cheating cooooount!Wink

7Johnny_5_0 from UK Empty Re: Johnny_5_0 from UK Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:48 pm

Med_Ved

And stfu J, dady is here now lol, havnt been usin msn coz its fkin garbage,ill get to use it back one day, btw biotch, forget germany , forget work,cant u see junkies want killa?

http://Med_ved#2.uk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum