Gallus Pool Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gallus Pool Forum

Forum for ex-gallus pool players.

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Chat widget

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New Chat widget Empty New Chat widget Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:54 pm

TheChamp®

Admin

Good to see you all again!

I've added a new chat widget below the board on the main page that you can log into and chat, if you wish. Have fun with it!

There are other features I can add, including an image gallery (if we wanted to post our old and new pictures), as well as a portal that will allow me to create a "community"-type thing with different pages and stuff...like a regular website. I dunno. Any ideas out there, besides getting the main pool program up and running?

https://gallus.forumotion.com

2New Chat widget Empty Re: New Chat widget Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:30 am

KBC

KBC

tht's a nice feature Champ ..

is it possible to long in or to use with any other program or we need to long in always.

I would love to get connected over the MSN or Yahoo msg or Gmail msg or in my case BlackBerry msg -know a few of ya are using iPhone, perhaps a chat for them too .. ok, some of you are using iPads, i'm getting BB Playbook, so there is an option too .. let me know wht else is possible?

Pic gal is interesting but when ur setting up an account here there is a option to add your own pic.

that's from my side .. cheers ..

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum